Friday, March 1, 2013

Wheat-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free Corn Bread



This recipe is so authentic, nobody will ever guess it is wheat and dairy free.  I love cornbread!

Favorite Cornbread
(very light and fluffy)

2 cups corn flour
2 Tablespoons sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup milk or milk substitute
3 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup vegetable oil


In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.  Stir in milk, eggs, and oil.  Do not overbeat.

Pour into greased 9 x 9” baking pan or muffin tins. 

400 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I love corn muffins as well! I have yet to find a good GF and WF recipe so this I will have to try. I am not much of a baker so I usually prefer premade. Have you ever had any Bavarian Breads? I just tried the wheat free bread and it is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete